The objective of the MHPS P&C Uniform Committee is to assist the school’s administration in providing a high quality, long lasting and smart looking school uniform at affordable prices. The school uniform consists of:
- Gold polo shirt featuring green collar trim and the school logo in green
- Black bottoms (shorts, skirts, skorts or pants), plain with no stripes, logos or embellishments
- Green zip jacket (with or without hood) or windcheater with the logo in gold
- Green slouch hat with the logo in gold
- Girl’s tunic in green and gold check with gold piping, sizes 4 to 8 only
Year 6 students can also wear a green Leaders Polo Shirt, featuring yellow side panels, the school’s logo and “Year 6 Leader” on the sleeve.
Faction polo shirts are in the four faction colours with faction logo:
- Blue (Axford)
- Green (Braithwaite)
- White (Menzies)
- Red (Shakespeare)
The choice of shoes is up to the individual, but runners or black leather shoes are preferred. The Uniform Shop also stocks a range of accessories for your convenience, such as a school bag, library bag and rain poncho.
Updates on Uniform Services including stock arrivals, new items, price changes and special events are advertised through the School Newsletter and Tiqbiz. Volunteers to assist with the Uniform Shop (just 45 minutes once or twice a term) are welcome.